IT Business Analyst | ERP, SQL, Excel
Location : North Shore
Post Date : 02 December 2016
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 555557MB
Job Classification : IT & Technology
This national client is currently looking for a talented IT Business Analyst with strong skills in Excel and SQL, and experience working with ERPs.
Working closely with technical and non-technical stakeholders you will need to be comfortable interacting across the business.
Experience with ITIL and working in a production environment will also very beneficial in this role.
Skill set / Experience needed:
- Experience working across the full SDLC
- Creation of functional and non-functional specifications
- Documentation of business cases
- Strong SQL expertise / Ability to query a database
- Strong Excel expertise
- Working in an production environment
- Project Management experience (beneficial)
- System implementation and change
- Data migration
- Process improvement
- Recommendation of technology solutions
- Excellent communication skills
- Delivery of infrastructure projects
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney
19 Martin Place