IT Business Analyst-Digital,Online,eCommerce(Omni-Channel)
Location : North Shore
Post Date : 29 November 2016
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 84752MB
Job Classification : IT & Technology
This well establish business is currently looking for an IT Business Analyst with strong skills in the eCommerce and Digital domain.
You will be part of a huge IT Transformation piece, which will focus heavily on Omni-channel development.
Prior experience with - POS, websites, eCommerce, Logistics, Supply Chain, Order Management, Warehousing, CRM, Omni-Channel - style projects is what we are looking for here.
Skill set / experience needed:
- End to end project delivery
- Working knowledge of the SDLC
- Knowledge of Agile processes
- Experience working on Web/Digital/Omni-channel projects
- Omni-Channel experience (beneficial)
- Understanding of high volume / transactional sites
- Understanding of supply chain and logistics
- Working in a fast paced, transactional focused business
- Requirement gathering
- Process Mapping
- Traceability matrices
- Workshops and storyboarding
- System analysis and workflow
- Supporting Integration and UAT
- Working in a fast paced, unstructured environment
- Excellent communication skills
It requires a logical thinker, someone who can think on their feet, and really drive the business forward.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney
19 Martin Place