Agile Business Analyst | eCommerce | Digital
$120000 - 130000 / annum
IT & Technology
This well established business is currently looking for an Agile Business Analyst with strong skills in the eCommerce and Digital domain.
In this exciting new role, you will be part of a huge Online Transformation piece, which will focus heavily on Omni-channel development.
Prior experience with Web and/or eCommerce platform rollouts is what is needed here.
Skill set / experience needed:
- End to end project delivery
- Experience effectively working in an Agile environment
- Working knowledge of the SDLC
- Experience working on Web/Digital/ecommerce projects
- Omni-Channel experience (beneficial)
- Understanding of high volume / transactional sites
- Understanding of supply chain and logistics
- Working in a fast paced, unstructured business
- Requirement gathering
- Process Mapping
- Traceability matrices
- Workshops and storyboarding
- System analysis and workflow
- Supporting Integration and UAT
- Excellent communication skills
It requires a logical thinker, someone who can think on their feet, and really drive the business forward.
This role will start as a 12 month fixed term contract, with a very high chance of a 12 month extension thereafter.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/sydney