Financial Planning Analyst
$100000 - 110000 / annum
11 January 2019
Finance and accounting
This will be a fantastic opportunity for a Financial Planning Analyst to join a multinational media firm that specializes in entertainment. Our client has a finance team of over 20 people and has a turnover of over 100 million in 2018 and is a leading Media company with clear plan for sustainable long-term growth within Australia and the Asia Pacific Region. It is one of the largest supplies of direct broadcast satellite television. In this role you will lead the analyst aspects of the business and will report the results to various management stakeholders within the organization, whilst also lead the company's future strategic direction.
· Supporting the delivery of consolidated reporting and analysis in collaboration with key finance stakeholders
· Reporting and analysis of company performance through weekly and monthly exec reporting
· Preparation and analysis of Company P&L, Cashflow and balance sheet on a monthly basis including commentary of variances to budget, forecast and prior year
· Monitor financial performance and ongoing tracking of company risks and opportunities
· Shareholder and Board reporting of KPI and financial results and forecast
· Building and maintaining effective relationships with the CFO and other key Finance stakeholders
Your Skills & Experience
You must be a highly motivated, efficient and hardworking individual that always produces the results and goes above and beyond the normal expectations. You must have pin point accuracy and an innate skill for detail that drives you to fashion the highest quality financial data. If you want a challenge to lead a team and to also direct a multinational company then this role is for you.
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000 02 9241 6255