$110000 - 120000 / annum
12 September 2018
Our client is a large ASX listed company. Due to significant growth, they are now looking for an additional Senior accountant to join their local finance team. This is a hands-on position which will be responsible for financial accounting, general ledger postings, reconciliations and the preparation of financial reports for management/Board. The role includes the preparation of financial statements in accordance with IFRS and liaising with auditors and responding to their queries. Ad-hoc projects will include financial modelling, financial due diligence and assisting with the specifications and testing of system changes impacting the finance area. You will be joining a high performing team that works in a very collaborative environment.
- General Ledger postings and reconciliations
- Preparation of monthly management reporting packs
- Preparation of financial reports for management and the Board including written explanation of financial performance and budget variances
- Preparing accounts and financial statements in accordance with IFRS;
- Preparing annual budgets and cash flow forecasts
- Assist with miscellaneous financial projects, financial modelling & financial due diligence
- Documenting functional specification requirements for system enhancements, together with regression and user acceptance testing when system changes are made
- Ad hoc reporting and other tasks as required
- Reconciliation of general ledger to Hyperion Financial Statements
- Liaising with internal and external auditors and responding to queries
- Degree in Accounting, Commerce, Business or related field.
- Experienced Chartered Accountant or CPA with a minimum of 5 years post-qualifying experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards
- Experience in the automotive leasing or dealership sectors
- Financial Modelling experience Financial Due Diligence Experience
- Experience in managing a portfolio of property leases
- Extensive Excel skills.
- Exceptional organizational, written and verbal communication skills.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000 02 9241 6255