$38 - 42 / hour
Finance & Accounting
If you are looking for a role within a respected organisation, that offers strong autonomy and a high performing team, then we have the opportunity for you! Our client is a well-known and highly regarded Organisation that are under-going a period of change and have the capacity to bring on board a tenured and professional Financial Accountant. This will be a fast paced 6 month role where no two days will be the same! While they would like someone to start immediately, they would be willing to wait up to 1 week for the right candidate.
This is a varied position that see's you take full ownership for a range of month end processes and allows you to build strong internal relationships across the business. You will have the chance to use your strong tax knowledge with BAS and FBT preparations on top of reconciliations, expenses management and compliance. Using your strong business acumen you will offer advice on current company policies and suggest areas for improvement.
Your skills & expertise
- CA/CPA qualification is preferred,
- Experience using SAP and strong Excel skills,
- Excellent written and oral communication skills to convey your ideas,
- Strong analytical mindset and problem solving nature,
- High detail focus and ability to prioritize.
What's on offer?
- Excellent chance to take full ownership of the month end process,
- A chance to develop on your SAP experience,
- Opportunity to join a company with a dynamic and supportive team environment,
- A role that allows you to business partner internally and have your voice heard.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney