Finance Manager| CBD Fringe | ASX Listed
$130000 - 130000 / annum
27 November 2018
Finance and accounting
Our client is a rapidly growing ASX listed business that sits within an in-demand industry sector. With a reputation for attracting and retaining highly promising Chartered Accountants from both Business Services and Audit into their Finance function, this business is now seeking to appoint a first-time Finance Manager to drive growth and profitability within a key business unit.
Reporting to the Group Financial Controller, the Finance Manager will partner with 5 General Managers in a highly collaborative relationship. Key responsibilities will include:
- Complete ownership for the month end reporting process, including balance sheet reconciliations, accruals and P&L analysis
- Preparation and presentation of monthly management reports, including detailed business analysis, market trends and commercial recommendations
- Statutory reporting, including income tax and FBT preparation
- Internal control development
- Partnering with multiple General Managers in business plan development
The Finance Manager will have a passion for business. A technically strong Accountant, the Finance Manager will be a confident communicator who is driven to understand business and partner with Operations to drive growth.
You are a CA Qualified accountant with drive and enthusiasm. This could be your first role at the Finance Manager level and you are seeking a supportive manager who has a track record for nurturing and developing staff.
Applications will be accepted by submitting your CV directly via email to Brian Cunningham on [email protected] or by pressing the Apply button; cover letters are not required.
Please note that due to the large numbers of responses expected, it may be difficult to respond with a personal message to every application.
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000 02 9241 6255