Executive Assistant/ Office Admin
$40.00 - 40.00 / annum
23 April 2019
Our client is the market leader in a customer focused service industry and is seeking an Executive Assistant/ Office Administrator to join the North Sydney team. Listed on the Australian Securities Exchange since 2003, they are the largest funeral, cemetery and crematorium operator in Australia, New Zealand and Singapore. This is an excellent opportunity for a self-started to join a collaborative team and to become and key team member.
Your fit within the role will be dependent on your proven experience as an Executive Assistant and Office Manager with key responsibilities including:
· Provide administrative support to CFO including diary and email management, preparation of reports, presentations and assisting with the management of the finance team;
· Assist with the planning of office events
· Provide office management assistance including reception cover, stationery/kitchen supplies, liaising with vendors including catering and cleaning
· Book and manage travel requirement as required
· Experience in administration within a Finance team
· Experience in establishing systems and processes that minimise risk and maximise efficiencies
· Highly organised with attention to detail and intermediate skills in Microsoft Office products
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Solution focussed and goal oriented with ability to multi-task and prioritise
· Ability to quickly adapt to new technology and train others with a typing speed of 60wpm or above
· Collaborative and works well in a team
· Attend company functions and community events as agreed outside of normal business hours
Interested in applying? We'd like to hear from you! Simply, send us your resume by clicking on the apply button below. Please note your application will be assessed within 3 working days and we will only get in touch with shortlisted applicants.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on categories protected under local law.
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255