Digital Business Analyst | Retail | eCommerce
$120000 - 130000 / annum
01 November 2017
IT & Technology
An exciting opportunity for a Digital Business Analyst to join a leading client north of the bridge
The Business Analyst will be focusing heavily on applications and how they integrate with other systems, so previous applications experience is important.
Example of projects that may occur; CMS Implementation, eCommerce and other integrations with app plug ins. Knowledge of website migrations is hugely important. Any experience with home delivery modules will be highly beneficial.
Skill set / Experience Needed
- 4+ Years Digital Business Analyst experience
- Previous experience working with CMS
- Knowledge of how to write user stories from a Business and Technical perspective
- Retail experience will be highly beneficial
- Ability to identify business capabilities for a new platform
- Previous experience in an Agile environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous Omni Channel experience
- Payments platform experience
- Experience working across multiple digital projects in a technical and functional capacity
- Magneto experience
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate, so if it sounds like you, then apply below!
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/sydney