Desktop Support Engineer
$30.00 - $33.00 / hour
12 August 2019
IT and technology
Global media creation and media distribution group offing end-to-end services and technology. Head quartered in New York this leading media distributer has operations in 38 countries and employs almost 8000 staff, including artists, expert engineers and innovators.
The Desktop Support Engineer is required to prioritize and respond to email and phone requests, as well as manage their progress and escalations through the ITIL framework.
The person will report to the IT Director.
Our team is quite small so we need someone that can work in that environment and support others.
- Managing multiple IT incidents simultaneously
- Provide IT support across the business and handle escalations from within the business
- Strong verbal communication and written skills
- Optimization of software, hardware or IT services through change-managed, pre-emptive and scheduled maintenance tasks
- 3+ years experience supporting a Microsoft Windows environment
- Windows 7/10 troubleshooting skills
- Apple Mac OSX
- Office 365 administration and configuration
- ServiceNow service management suite
- VOIP telephony support
- Network printer trouleshooting
- Excellent written and verbal communication
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255