Desktop Support Analyst
$55,000.00 - $60,000.00 / annum
3 July 2019
IT and technology
This company employs 1500+ staff and operates in the Healthcare space and enriches the lives of tens of thousands of Australian households every year.
This is a Desktop Support position responsible for providing level 1 & 2 IT Support for approx. 250 internal Head Office users.
You'll be providing lots of face-to-face support so professional presentation, clear and confident communication skills, and excellent customer service skills are a must.
Key technologies you'll be supporting include:
- Windows 7 / 10
- Active Directory administration
- Office 365
- Microsoft Office 2010-2013
- IP phones
- Videoconferencing & AV equipment
- Network printers and peripherals
- Mobile Device Management (MDM) - including laptops, iPhone, iPad & Android
- Mac and iOS support
ARE YOU SUITABLE FOR THIS ROLE?
Suitable for a customer serviced focused IT Support professional with professional presentation and clear + confident communication skills who enjoys working in a mid-sized yet complex environment.
Suitability will heavily be determined around an individual's drive, intelligence, passion and personality. Proven IT Support experience in a broad and varied role is a must.
The following skills / knowledge / experience / traits are required:
- Proven experience providing face-to-face Desktop Support to end users.
- Experience supporting and troubleshooting Windows 7/10; Active Directory; Exchange/Office365; MS Office
- Experience supporting and troubleshooting Mobility, Network Printers, IP Phones & AV
- Demonstrate good problem solving and IT troubleshooting skills
- Mac OS and iOS support experience is desirable.
This is a full time permanent role located North of the Sydney CBD and offering $55,000 to $60,000 (including super) - depending on experience.
*Please note, full permanent Australian working rights are required to be considered for this position and successful applicants will be contacted.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255