$55,000.00 - $65,000.00 / annum
1 April 2019
Finance and accounting
An Australian Managed services leader is utilising breakthrough technology to expand its current business offerings entering and new industry and new international markets.
- You possess 2-3 years post grad experience
- Studying toward your CPA or CA qualification
- Experience in Accounts Payables, Receivables and Reconciliations.
- Highly motived with the ability to multitask across multiple job functions.
- Work autonomously
- pPoblem solving
Reporting directly into the Financial Controller the Assistant Accountant is responsible for but not limited to:
- Full Function Accounts Payable
- Full Function Accounts Receivable
- General Ledger Reconciliations
- Bank Reconciliations
- Cash-flow Management
- Liaising with the international sales representatives
- System implementations and testing
- Stock Take and Inventory management
- Billings and invoicing
- Account reconciliations and allocations
- Managing Purchase Orders
Applications will be accepted by submitting your CV directly via email to Rob Francis on [email protected] or by pressing the Apply button; cover letters are not required.
Please note that due to the large numbers of responses expected, it may be difficult to respond with a personal message to every application.
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255