$28 - 32 / hour
Finance and Accounting
Robert Half currently has an exciting opportunity to join a highly regarding organisation in a 6 month role. They are conveniently located in Sydney's Lower North Shore, just a short walk from the train station and with on-site parking facilities available. Due to extra workload they are looking for a hardworking and proactive Assistant Accountant who can join the team immediately.
As the successful candidate you will report directly into a long-standing Senior Accountant and will perform duties that include:
- Accounts Payable duties,
- Daily bank reconciliation's,
- Posting of journals,
- Assisting a junior Accounts Receivable Officer,
- Assisting with the month end process.
- In order to be successful for this role you will have the following attributes:
- Experience with the duties listed above,
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills,
- Speed and accuracy and good attention to detail,
- Strong written and oral communication skills,
- Experience with Great Plains is preferred.'
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney