ANZ Financial Controller | Rhodes | Manufacturing
$150,000.00 - $170,000.00 / annum
24 April 2019
Finance and accounting
Our client is a well-established manufacturing business listed on the NYSE. Highly regarded as a top 5 player globally within their field, our client has a track record of innovation and delivery that drives their industry forward.
The need now exists for a talented Financial Controller to own the financial reporting for the ANZ region and manage reporting relationships to the US.
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer ANZ, the Financial Controller ANZ will be directly responsible for all aspects of statutory reporting for the ANZ business. Managing a close relationship with teams across Australia, Singapore and the US, the Financial Controller ANZ's duties will include:
· Preparation of US GAAP on a quarterly basis
· Preparation and submission of indirect tax requirements, including but not limited to GST and FBT
· Planning, organizing and coordinating external financial audits regarding US GAAP, SOX and local statutory requirements
· Preparation of monthly variance analysis and commentary for presentation to the CFO and the Board
· Managing global transfer pricing
· Act as the primary liaison point for all outsourced Tax matters
· Support the business in aspects of budget and forecast and FP&A management
· Lead project management and process improvement as required
· Management of a single report (qualified Accountant)
The role of Financial Controller ANZ is a highly technical position with a broad and significant responsibility across multiple financial reporting requirements. The Financial Controller ANZ will possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills and will be adept in working across multiple teams to co-ordinate the timely delivery of reporting requirements. is a highly visible role within the business and requires a driven
You are a CA/CPA qualified Accountant with significant experience within US GAAP and SOX reporting requirements. You enjoy the responsibility associated with a complex and timely reporting environment. You are an expert in all matters reporting and are seeking a global business with a reputation for performance and excellence.
Applications will be accepted by submitting your CV directly via email to Brian Cunningham on [email protected] or by pressing the Apply button, cover letters are not required.
Please note that due to the large numbers of responses expected, it may be difficult to respond with a personal message to every application.
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255