Accounts Payable & Receivable Officer
$55000 - 65000 / annum
Finance & Accounting
This role sits within the Finance Teams Head Office of six people which is expected to continuously grow over the next few years! This company was founded 6 years ago and has exploded in growth, attracting impressive managers with extensive accounting experience, which you can leverage off to progress your accounting career!
The ideal candidate will enjoy a tight knit culture, have an outgoing personality and will be keen to learn. As this company is still growing it is an amazing opportunity to get your foot in the door of a company which is already highly regarded in the industry.
Excellent communication skills are required, solid Accounts Payable and Accounts receivable experience and intermediate Excel.
The role will entail the following duties however, if your aim is to become a qualified accountant, mentorship and ownership of reporting and assisting in Month End will become a part of this role.
- Collate invoices ensuring they are coded correctly.
- Input invoices into MYOB.
- Process payments.
- Ensure invoices are paid within their trading terms.
- Negotiate payment discounts where possible.
- Co-ordinate and reconcile head office credit card payments and expenses.
- Raise monthly invoices and input into MYOB.
- Allocating and receipting into MYOB.
- Manage debtors.
- Raise monthly on charges and reconcile.
- Assist in follow-up of accounts and assist with customer enquiries.
- Manage creditor and debtor reports.
- Scan and file documents as required.
- Process and reconcile banking.
- Management and procurement of office amenities.
This company is situated beside the train station and has free parking available in the area making it extremely accessible for anyone living in the North Shore.
If this seems like the role for you, please send your resume to [email protected] with LHA4564 in the subject line.