Location : North Shore
Post Date : 10 August 2017
Employment Type : Temporary
Job Reference : GK8870
Job Classification : Finance & Accounting
If you are looking for a varied role, close to home and public transport lines, then we have the opportunity for you! Our client is a Global healthcare organisation who have a strong presence in Australia and are very well respected within their field. Located in modern offices in Sydney's Lower North Shore you will be just a few minutes' walk from a train station and bus links. On offer is a 6 month role, sitting in a dynamic and supportive team, which has the possibility to extend with strong performance. While they would like someone to start immediately they would be able to wait up to 1 week for the right person.
In this fast paced and varied position you will sit in a team of 3 Accounts Clerks and will report directly into a tenured Financial Accountant. Daily your duties will include:
- Full function Accounts Payable including processing large and complex invoices,
- Accounts Receivable duties including allocations, banking and reconciliations,
- High volume reconciliations and assisting with treasury,
- Performing the GST return and assisting with BAS,
- Other duties as required by your manager.
Your skills & expertise
- Experience with Accounts Payable and Receivable,
- Practical experience using a large ERP system,
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail,
- Strong written and oral communication skills,
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney
19 Martin Place