$400.00 - $500.00 / day
28 July 2019
IT and technology
Infrastructure Engineer will provide support to assist the construction business in maintaining and improving the day-to-day operations of the IT Telephone, Network, Security administration & Windows server environments.
The ideal candidate will have 4+ years' experience managing and configuring enterprise wide. You must have a 'can do' attitude to work and be able to work collaboratively in a fast paced environment.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensure Network environment is being monitored proactively and participate where required to ensure SCOM & Citrix environment are being monitored.
- Coordinate the administration of user accounts, permissions and access rights in AD.
- Administer equipment, hardware, and software upgrades.
- Resolve high volume Cisco CUCM and IPFX technical issues
- Manage and ensure optimal operation of all network hardware and equipment, including routers, switches, Wireless access points, Mobile internet, and so on.
- Manage and ensure effectiveness of security solutions, including firewalls, anti-virus solutions, and intrusion detection systems.
- Test network performance and provision tools to monitor network performance statistics and reports; develop strategies for maintaining network infrastructure.
We are seeking people who are passionate about delivering exceptional service to a leading organisation, you will also be required to provide peripheral support. In return you will be rewarded with a dynamic working environment with loads of activities occurring on a day to day basis.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255