$600 - 700 / day
July 31, 2018
IT and technology
We have an exciting opportunity for a tenured Solutions Architect to join a Managed Services organisation located in North Ryde. In this hands-on position you will work on designing and developing enterprise wide solutions. Initially the role is for 6-months and with strong performance there is the possibility to extend.
As the Solution Architect you will be responsible for the design and development process including planning, implementation and execution for Digital technologies.
Your skills will include:
- Building strong and long-lasting relationships with clients and other stakeholders,
- Having a strong understanding on architecture design and principles,
- Experience with Digital technologies including API Management / Microservices, Cloud Systems, Mobile App and Web Development principles,
- SaaS, IaaS, PaaS experience,
- Strong documentation and presentation skills,
- Understanding of security landscape and guiding infrastructure teams on proposed network solutions,
- Exposure to ERP, CRM and document management systems,
- Experience with tools such as TOGAF, Archimate preferred but not essential.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/sydney