$60000 - 65000 / annum
01 November 2017
Finance and Accounting
Robert Half currently has an exciting opportunity to join a leading FMCG firm who have been going from strength to strength in their industry. They are well respected and boast a friendly and inclusive company culture and a clear path for career progression. Due to internal growth they are looking for a Credit Officer to work in their Major's team and work alongside a dedicated team. They would like someone to start immediately and the role will be made permanent after 3 months with strong performance.
The successful candidate will report into a long-standing Credit Manager and will perform duties that include:
- Managing a ledger of approximately 40 major accounts,
- Developing strong relationships with clients,
- Collection calls and negotiating payment plans,
- Processing Credit Applications in line with compliance,
- Performing debtor analysis,
- Month end duties,
- Other ad-hoc tasks as required by your manager.Your ProfileIn order to be successful for this role you will have the following attributes:
- Experience in a full function Credit Officer role,
- Experience with Major accounts is highly preferred,
- Exposure to SAP is desirable,
- Strong negotiation and customer service skills,
- Good written and oral communication skills.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney