Location : North Ryde
Post Date : 30 May 2017
Employment Type : Temporary
Job Reference : 798745
Job Classification : Finance & Accounting
Looking for the challenge of an energizing environment where no two days are the same? If that sounds like you, we have the ideal opportunity in North Ryde. Our client is a growing and high performing FMCG organisation and a leader in its field. Ongoing expansion has created a brilliant opening for a results-oriented, strong Credit Manager. You will be part of a talented team, enjoying an exciting career path and the rewards of a healthy work-life balance. This is a tremendous opportunity for you to work for a company that will appreciate your efforts and reward your results.
This exciting role will see you enjoy responsibility for leading daily operations, including reviewing credit status reports and reconciliations, conducting credit checks, updating the Credit analysis reports and daily cash reporting, managing escalating accounts. Your energy and excellent motivational skills will be required to drive and lead of 10 Officers and encourage them daily. As an excellent collaborator, you will be working alongside Management and stakeholders to drive change and process improvements.
Your Skills& Experience
- Proven success in a Credit Manager role,
- Exceptional communication skills that provide the ability to interact with all levels of the organisation with a high customer service orientation,
- Ability to motivate and mentor staff,
- Strong knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles,
- Knowledge of SAP would be preferred,
- Strong business acumen and a passion for process improvements.
What's on offer?
- An ability to join an International business and FMCG leader,
- Responsibility to have your voice heard and implement new procedures,
- A fast-paced work environment where no two days are the same,
- The chance to make a difference to 10 Officers,
- A company that values work-life balance and promotes on the basis of ability.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney
19 Martin Place