$600.00 - 700.00 / day
6 May 2019
IT and technology
Tired of commuting and looking for a role close to home in Newcastle? In-between positions and keen to start a contract straight away. Then we have the opportunity for you! Robert Half has partnered with a leading Financial Services business who are located in Central Newcastle close to public transport. They have an urgent need for a Business Analyst to join them in an initial 3-month contract, however this is a chance that this could extend.
· Support the Program Director in ensuring the solution delivers the required scope of work and supports the desired business outcomes
· Document business processes resulting from 'the solution' and where practicable, institute or identify areas for refinement or improvement
· Provide clarity and guidance on project scope and requirements to the development team, including as part of defect remediation activities
· Support the Program Director in mitigating any risks or emerging issues as they relate to the final stages of the program
· Identify issues and risks associated with all aspects of the BMOP program
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/sydney
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255