$100 - 110 / annum
New South Wales
August 9, 2018
Robert Half International are currently recruiting a Sales Manager for an International Mining services organisation. With a focus on their People, Process and Products they place high value on continuous improvement within these areas and reward accordingly. They believe that a focus on customer service inevitably fosters loyalty and a profitable business.
As GET & Wear Parts Sales Manager you will achieve growth targets, build strong customer relationships and establish the organisation as a "Value Added" leader in the GET & Wear Solutions market place. Working with assigned dealers, direct end-user fixed plant accounts and OEM accounts you will demonstrate the application and operation of our products and services which they offer to the mining, power generation, dredging and aggregates markets across Australia.
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in; business, marketing engineering or equivalent in this field.
- Minimum of 5 years outside sales experience.
- Prior knowledge of GET and wear products/solutions, market and customer base strongly preferred.
- Must be able to travel within Australia and to other APD GET opportunities including PNG, Indonesia and other SE Asia locations.
- Experience in construction, mining, sales or manufacturing.
- Excellent customer rapport building is essential.
To be considered for this opportunity, pleased submit your application directly by clicking 'apply' and following the prompts to attach your CV. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For further enquiries, please contact Shannon Pratt via Robert Half's Perth branch on (08) 6430 681
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth