$24 - 27 / hour
New South Wales
Administration & Office
What's in it for you?
- Opportunity to work on national & iconic fundraising campaigns
- Bring your hospitality & events management skills to this role
- 2 roles for NSW/ACT Regional & Metro Coverage
- 5 month contract July - December
About the Opportunity
Our Campaigns Team is seeking 2 motivated and outgoing staff who want to make a difference in the lives of people with blood cancer working on national campaigns.
One of our campaigns - a fun and funky fundraising campaign in the hospitality (hotels and clubs) industry sector.
The Campaigns Co-ordinator will work with the Campaigns Manager to recruit bartenders and venues and supporting these registrants in their fundraising activities (face to face and by phone).
- Experience in the hospitality/events/fundraising
- Ability to develop quick rapport and build relationships
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills
- Highly developed organisational and time management skills
- PC skills in Microsoft Office programs
- Energetic self-starter with a "can do" approach
- Adaptable and flexible
- Positive, friendly approach with a sense of humour for this role
- Willingness to work flexible hours to meet the needs of the organisation to support campaigns
- The ability to travel as required
- Current Driver's Licence.
Benefits to You
Working with a friendly, flexible and committed team, knowing your work will make a difference in the community, and having the opportunity to further develop your skills and experience in nationally recognised fundraising events.
There are two roles available (Team Leader/Metro and Regional) based out of our Sydney Office and requiring travel.
If you are interested, please submit your cover letter (telling us "About You"!) along with your resume.
Attractive salary packaging, which improves your take home pay, is available to all Foundation employees.