Senior Recruitment Consultant l Finance & Project Consulting
Post Date : 18 July 2017
Employment Type : Project
Job Reference : 52137LP
Job Classification : Project Consulting
Founded in 1948, Robert Half is traded on the New York Stock Exchange and is a member of the widely tracked S&P 500 index. Robert Half was named to FORTUNE® magazine's "World's Most Admired Companies" list, ranking #1 in our industry (March, 2016). Robert Half Australia prides itself on being a leader in professional-level recruitment whilst still retaining a boutique environment.
Established in 1998, Robert Half Management Resources is a market-leading, specialist division placing senior-finance and project specialists on an interim or consulting basis. Our Mount Waverley office is looking for an experienced recruiter to join this team.
Your critical role will be to develop key relationships with organisations ranging from small to medium size companies, to large corporates. A combination of recruiting, account development and account management skills are required for this position.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Prospecting for new client business.
- Engaging, questioning and consulting to clients regarding their finance and business operations to uncover potential areas of improvement.
- Propose potential project solutions for their business.
- Use our proven delivery methodology to deliver top talent to organisations
- Source candidates through business contacts, direct recruiting, existing database, and internet advertising; as well as work with our accounting-qualified researcher, to source appropriate project specialists for our consulting assignments.
- Strategizing to accomplish weekly, monthly and quarterly business growth goals with your team.
At Robert Half we seek people with drive, an entrepreneurial spirit and a proven track record of achievement. An ethical approach to success is integral, as is your ability to work within a team. Self-management, a passion for excellence, initiative and hard work are necessary. Prior experience from the discipline that you will recruit for is also an advantage. You will excel in our demanding sales environment. You will need to understand our specific consulting methodology, know what a sales cycle is, be able to build strong focused networks and respond proactively and positively to sales targets.
What's in it for you?
Robert Half provides the industry's most progressive training, tools and technology to assist their teams in remaining ahead in what is a highly-competitive market place.
As a member of our Management Resources team you will:
- Receive a competitive base salary and have access to our market-leading commission plan
- Receive our industry-leading, consulting training through our local and global network
- Have access to various other ad hoc and formal reward and recognition opportunities including our global, sales recognition "Reach For the Stars" program in Las Vegas
- Have the opportunity for strong career advancement and professional growth opportunities
- Form an integral part of a high-performing, fun, team environment
- Have access to global opportunities in the world's largest, specialized recruiter
- Feel confident you're working in a very stable and successful business which boasts, amongst other things: no debt, two CEO's in 69 years, and strong financial performance in VIC and Australia.
For further information contact Lee Pollard on 03 9239 8100 or send your resume by via the Apply Now link.
1 Ricketts Road
3149 Mount Waverley