Management/ Business Services Snr Accountant
Post Date : 05 June 2017
Employment Type : Project
Job Reference : 01237LP
Job Classification : Project Consulting
The company is a global professional services firm that boasts 28 consecutive quarters of income growth and significant financial success. It's one of very few companies in the world that possesses this level of stability. Victoria has experienced economic growth over the past three years greater than the rest of Australia and this business shares the same trend locally.
Training and development is at the forefront of this team's offering. There is a focus on growing your verbal communication and stakeholder engagement skills alongside your commercial business knowledge. This role is highly visible across multiple lines of business.
Your new role will form part of the growing Financial Planning & Analysis team. You will be surrounded by 3 other qualified accountants and report to a CA qualified business partnering professional. The team is vibrant and energetic participating in social events quarterly. Your responsibilities will include:
- Partnering with two main General Managers
- Understand the business drivers and how they affect financial information
- Liaising with operational managers to help them understand monthly performance
- Monthly KPI analysis
- Assist with financial modelling
- Assist with annual budgeting process
If you have started your career with a Big 4 or mid-tier accounting firm and have excellent communication skills this organization will want to meet with you. More specifically you will have:
- Completed or be close to completing your CA or CPA qualification
- Four years professional experience
- A desire to communicate verbally with senior managers on a daily basis
- An internal drive to progress your career forward
This role is seriously exciting. You won't find a more "in-touch" manager who really gets what driven people are looking for.
Please send your resume to us by clicking the "Apply Now" button. Resumes in MS Word format are preferred.
1 Ricketts Road
3149 Mount Waverley