Business Development Executive l Suit B2B Sales
Location : Mount Waverley
Post Date : 03 April 2017
Employment Type : Project
Job Reference : 060019LP
Job Classification : Project Consulting
We are a US-listed, multi-national service provider with operations throughout the Asia Pacific region. We pride ourselves on our service and product offering to clients and have one of the highest client retention ratings in the industry. We are well positioned for the future after seventeen consecutive quarters of growth globally across all service offerings. Through continued investment and organic growth, an excellent opportunity exists for a proactive, target-driven professional to join our operations in Brisbane. This would suit a strong Pharma sales background person.
As a Business Development Executive, you will be responsible for:
- Developing strong relationships with a diverse client base that could include a mixture of repeat business, exclusive and target clients.
- Cross-selling into existing accounts
- Fulfilling the clients' requirements with the highest level of customer service when they arise.
The role will include a mixture of office and field-based sales covering the South East Melbourne geographical area.
You will be a results orientated, target-driven professional with a passion for developing new business. With a track record in the sales industry in Brisbane, you will be looking for the next step in your career and relish the chance to be trained and perform in a professional, B2B sales role with a prestigious firm. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential in this role, as is the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
What's in it for you?
We provide the industry's most progressive training, tools and technology to assist our teams in remaining ahead in what is a highly-competitive market place.
As a member of our Mt Waverley team, you will:
- Receive a competitive base salary
- Have a access to our market-leading commission plan
- Have access to various other ad hoc and formal reward and recognition opportunities including our global, sales recognition "Reach For the Stars" program in Las Vegas
- Have the opportunity for strong career advancement and professional growth opportunities
- Form an integral part of a high-performing, fun team environment
- Have access to global opportunities in the world's largest, specialised recruiter
- Feel confident you're working in a very stable and successful business which boasts, amongst other things: "no debt", two CEO's in 65 years, and strong financial performance in NSW and Australia.
For further information contact Lee Pollard on 03 9239 8100 or send your resume by via the Apply Now link.
Job Reference No: 060019LP
1 Ricketts Road
3149 Mount Waverley