Systems Manager | FMCG | Warrnambool
$120000 - 140000 / annum
IT & Technology
This is a great opportunity to work with one of Australia's fastest growing food and farming companies. Located in Warrnambool, this is a diverse company with multiple divisions including transport, export, marketing and administration.
Robert Half are working with a company seeking a driven professional with broad technology skills including cloud, ICT security, and other initiatives streaming through the IT industry.
In this role you will drive the organization through its technology needs to meet its strategic purpose.
You will have had previous experience managing a team as a Manager or Senior Consultant. You will have excellent communication skills and the ability to thrive under pressure. In addition, you will have:
- Over 5 years' experience managing an enterprise operations environment
- Previous experience in the operation and management of a large enterprise WAN/LAN environment
Other responsibilities include:
- Being responsible for the departments IT Infrastructure, ICT security and network communications
- Networking and Infrastructure
- Systems support
- Software support
- Managing 2 technical resources
- Disaster recovery processes
- Assist with IT budget
- Purchasing of all hardware and software
- Project management, and
- Occasional travel to regional offices for project purposes
To be considered for this role you must have experience with:
- Microsoft applications including Exchange, SQL, Server, SharePoint
- Networking LAN/WAN/Switching and Routing
- Manufacturing or Farming Industry experience
- Great communication skills
- Staff management
- Demonstrated experience in the delivery of Infrastructure projects
- Knowledge of client software and hardware needs
Apply Today Job
Please send your resume to us by clicking the "Apply Now" button. Resumes in MS Word format are preferred.
Reference No: 9332172MS