$130,000.00 - $150,000.00 / annum
20 May 2019
IT and technology
Our client is a forward-thinking transport and logistics company. They are looking for a solution architect to develop and maintain their warehouse management system. Do you have a passion for your craft? Are you an innovative thinker? Do you have an aptitude for strategy? Then this could be the opportunity you've been looking for.
You will be working closely with the Project Manager and architecture team to design and implement solution architecture. This architecture will be implemented and maintained, as you collaborate and innovate with the team. Utilise your expertise to be a leader and enjoy the growth of a leading company as you work to solve complex business problems and create solutions.
- 5+ years as a solution architect
- Proven knowledge and experience in delivering and maintaining solution architecture
- Infor WMS experience
- Oracle Database experience
- End user configuration
- Previous role in a strategic position within a business
You have excellent communication skills and know how to be a team player. Most importantly, you are a self-starter, skilled and highly passionate about solution architecture to identify and implement solutions. You enjoy a challenge and the experience of solving it collaboratively.
What's on offer?
- A true career opportunity with a highly renowned company.
- Extensive opportunities to grow your skill set and enjoy career growth.
- The camaraderie of an energetic, highly talented team of innovators.
- A company that rewards perfection and champion work-life balance.
If you would like to apply for this role directly, please call 03 9691 3661 or email [email protected]
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631