Desktop Support | 4 week contract
$28 - 32 / hour
IT & Technology
Our client is a global for profit organisation which has seen huge growth and success since it's inception nearly 100 years ago.
As Desktop Support, your role will predominantly be based around providing level 1 and 2 support for internal staff. This is a fantastic opportunity in a global organisation to utilise your IT knowledge, develop your already strong customer facing skills & to grow your professional skill sets.
Day to Day functions and accountability's include:
- Dealing with volume emails and calls, and then resolving basic office issues
- Act as first contact IT support on a remote basis
- Delivering an exceptional level of customer service at all times
- Manage helpdesk tickets, planning and prioritising tasks
- Build and deploy Desktops and Laptops
- Troubleshoot technical issues to resolution or escalate when required
You will need the following;
- Experience working with ticketing systems
- Experience with Windows Server Administration
- In depth knowledge of AD and Exchange
- Good knowledge of Windows 7 and Office 2010
- Experience in a level 1 & 2 service desk environment
How to Apply
Please submit your resume by clicking the Apply Now button. Please note, this role requires permanent residency or citizenship.
Reference number: 102600SG
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com