Service Desk Analyst | 1 month contract
Location : Melbourne
Post Date : 05 December 2016
Employment Type : Project
Job Reference : 102600SG
Job Classification : IT & Technology
Our client is a global ono for profit organisation which has seen huge growth and success since it's inception nearly 100 years ago.
As an IT helpdesk support officer you will be reporting into the Helpdesk Team Leader, in a busy environment. Your role will predominantly be based around providing remote support using a combination of phone and email. This is a fantastic opportunity in a global organisation to utilise your IT knowledge, develop your already strong client facing skills & to grow your professional skill sets.
Day to Day functions and accountabilities include:
- Dealing with volume emails and calls, and then resolving basic office issues.
- Act as first contact IT support on a remote basis
- Delivering an absolutely exceptional level of customer service at all times.
- Manage helpdesk tickets, planning and prioritising tasks
- Build and deploy Desktops and Laptops
- Troubleshoot technical issues to resolution or escalate when required
You will need the following;
- Experience working with ticketing systems
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Respect for non-technical users
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with a focus on client service
- Good knowledge of Windows XP, 7 and Office 2010
- Experience in a level 1 & 2 service desk environment
How to Apply
Please submit your resume by clicking the Apply Now button.
Reference number: 102600SG
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com
140 William Street