Senior .Net Developer
$100,000.00 - $115,000.00 / annum
26 April 2019
IT and technology
Robert Half is partnering with a leading automotive software company in Australia's automotive industry. They are seeking a .Net developer to create innovative solutions and contribute to their rapid growth. They are driven by innovation and have an amazing, collaborative, fun office environment.
Do you enjoy challenging yourself? Do you want to work with the latest technologies? If so, this might be the opportunity you've been looking for!
You will be working closely with the software development manager and a small development team to create innovative solutions for their product. In specific, you will update and refine their electronic document management system. For this you will need .Net experience, as well as C#, Angular, SQL, MVC and Crystal reports. Utilise your expertise in .Net to be part of a dynamic team environment and enjoy the growth of a leading service provider in the automotive industry as you work to refine their business.
Your Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 6 years' commercial experience with .Net and C#
- Experience working with angular 2+ (4 or 6 preferred), SQL, MVC5 and Crystal reports
- Experience working with Visual Studio IDE (2015 or later)
- Demonstrate strong understanding of OO design patterns and principles
- Proficiency with database design, queries and store procedures
- Innovative approach to software development
- High attention to detail
You think creatively when approaching a problem. You enjoy taking on a challenge that may be unfamiliar, using innovative strategies and your .Net expertise to craft novel solutions. You are a self-starter, a quick learner and able to work under pressure. You are a good communicator and work well within a team. Most importantly, you have a positive approach to software development.
What's on offer?
- A true career opportunity with a leading company in the industry.
- Extensive opportunities to grow your skill set and enjoy career growth.
- The camaraderie of an energetic, highly talented team of innovators.
- A company that values its employees and creates a fun work environment.
Apply here or contact me directly at [email protected]
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631