Senior HR Advisor
$40 - 45 / annum
11 February 2019
Our client is a growing, dynamic company in the non-for-profit industry.
Your fit within the role will depend on your proven experience as an HR Coordinator with your key responsibilities including:
- On boarding and induction
- Performance management
- Advice & awards
- Enterprise Agreements
- Managing all inbound HR enquiries within the organisation
- Assisting and conducting Performance Reviews
- Coordinating the induction programme for new employees
- Collating and distributing employee surveys
- Using Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Mail Merge
- Strong knowledge on current state HR Legislation's
- Ensure policies and contracts are written correctly
To be successful in this role, you will be someone who has very strong HR experience and is passionate about building relationships with others. You will also be an exceptional communicator on all levels, possess excellent organisational skills and have a strong work ethic which will allow you to thrive working in this fast-paced environment.
What's on offer?
- A dynamic and exciting role with exposure to a wide variety of stakeholders
- The benefit of a formal program of training and professional development
- The support of a talented, highly energised team of professionals
- A flexible workplace where work-life balance is encouraged
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 03 9691 3663.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
Job Reference No: 06810-0010753691SJ
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631