SAP Consultant/Business Analyst
$100000 - 105000 / annum
June 15, 2018
Our client is a highly regarded and reputable Australian owned organisation who have been an established presence in the Victorian landscape for decades. Due to a comprehensive review of a number of their internal business processes across Finance and IT, they are on the lookout for a SAP Business Analyst to start immediately.
Reporting directly into the Head of Strategy and Business Transformation, the Business Analyst will carry several core responsibilities around enhancing the efficiency of key business processes by reviewing and interpreting data via SAP. The role will encompass:
- Analysis of the key procedures around Finance
- Documenting as-is and to be processes
- Liaising and reporting back between Sales & Marketing, Finance and AP/AR
- Analysing the use and efficacy of SAP across the business
- Examining the degree of usage with SAP across various teams
- Reporting findings to stakeholders across all levels of the business
- Documenting best-practices for use with the system to maximise outputs
- Designing a methodology for ensuring continuous efficiency and quality
You will be a highly competent Business Analyst with a high level of experience with SAP. You will possess a track record of achievement in working to maximise efficiency gains by use of the product.
Your Experience will also include:
- A strong understanding in dealing with dealing with SAP
- Comprehensive Business Analysis within an end-to-end environment
- Competent knowledge of SAP SD & MM modules
- Experience working across marketing and finance teams within a business
- Familiarity with preparing requirement analysis and documentation.
- Thorough knowledge of documenting and reviewing change inside and outside of finance
- Excellent problem solving skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Confidence in presenting at a senior level.
You will be an individual with an end-goal focus to your work and a peerless attention to detail.
This role has an urgent requirement and interviews will be taking place as early as this week. If you feel this would fit your profile, please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact us in our Melbourne office.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne