Sales Administrator | Part Time | $28-32ph + Super
$28 - 32 / hour
16 October 2018
Based in the Western Suburbs, this Manufacturing organisation is seeking an experienced Administrator to join their team on a part-time basis. This is a temporary to permanent opportunity with a multinational organisation with a strong family orientated culture.
Reporting into the General Manager, this position will be varied with some of your day to day duties including:
- Supporting the Sales Team
- Administration for the team including; raising PO's, creating invoices and creating quotations for tenders
- Assisting in event planning
- Assisting in the development and implementation of marketing and advertising campaigns
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations
- Data Management
- Making outbound calls to clients to chase up and follow up on sales and service request
- Experienced in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Typing correspondence
This is a part-time position, days and hours are flexible. You will be expected to work at least 20 hours a week.
You will have immaculate presentation with a warm personality. You will pride yourself on your exceptional customer service skills and ability to communicate professionally to both internal and external key stake holders. You will enjoy multitasking and working in a busy environment. This is an excellent opportunity on a part-time temporary to permanent basis for the right person. You must be immediately available to be considered for this position.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 03 9691 3663.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitmentagency-melbourne
Job Reference No: 06810-0010465282RD
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000 03 9691 3631