PHP Developer|$75k - $85k+ Super|West Melbourne
11 January 2019
IT and technology
- Performing assigned responsibilities in the various steps of the system development lifecycle (planning, design, development, implementation, deployment, and maintenance).
- Documenting and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments, and clear code.
- Designing, coding, and debugging applications in various software languages.
- Software modeling and simulation.
- Front end user interface design.
- Software testing and quality assurance of software updates.
- Integrating improvements into existing software.
- Upgrading legacy code to be supported on newer platforms and PHP versions.
- Provide training on maintenance and update procedures to clients who choose to take charge of their own
- Proven experience in developing and programming applications.
- Interpersonal skills: such as telephony skills, communication skills, active listening and customer-care.
- Diagnosis skills of technical issues.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Technical awareness: ability to match resources to technical issues appropriately.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-moving environment.
Interviews are happening as we speak so if you are looking for a new opportunity please contact click the apply button now and reference 06810-0010800584
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000 03 9691 3631