Location : Melbourne
Post Date : 24 July 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 9361633LH
Job Classification : Finance & Accounting
Robert Half are currently recruiting for a Payroll/HR Officer to join an internationally recognised service provider company based on St Kilda Road, next to excellent transport links.
Reporting to the Payroll Manager, the responsibilities of the Payroll/HR Officer will include:
- Processing pay runs on a timely basis in accordance with relevant EBA awards
- Assistance in developing, improving, documenting and maintaining the payroll system
- Processing new starters and terminations
- Responding to payroll related queries in an efficient and timely manner
- Managing HR invoicing
- General administration duties and ad hoc HR requirements
This position requires an enthusiastic and self-motivated candidate who is keen to learn and progress with 1-2 years payroll experience. You will have a background in administration and a sound understanding of HR processes. You will have excellent customer service and communication skills with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
Experience using time and attendance systems is required and whilst not essential, experience using Pay Global would be advantageous.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 03 9691 36 31.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
Reference No. 9361633LH
140 William Street