Location : Melbourne
Post Date : 10 October 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 0124639LH
Job Classification : Finance & Accounting
A very exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Payroll Officer to join a globally recognised organisation within the Art's sector, based in Melbourne's City Fringe. This is a rare opportunity to join a fantastic organisation with great benefits and a supportive work environment.
Reporting directly into the Finance Manager, you will be working in a fast paced environment and will hold responsibility for the processing of end to end payroll plus additional finance duties:
* End to end payroll processing fortnightly
* Produce accurate and timely salaries, pay slips and reports for approximately 350 employees
* Maintain accurate annual, personal an long service leave records
* Award interpretation
* Prepare annual payment summaries, preparing and lodging of annual payment summary to ATO
* Processing payroll tax and superannuation
* Preparation and lodgement of FBT and other non-resident PAYG withholding returns
* Assist with preparation and reporting of payroll budgeting and forecasting
* Assist Human Resources and Management with annual salary reviews
This position requires an enthusiastic and self-motivated Payroll Officer with a minimum of 3-5 years' experience in an end to end Payroll Officer role. You will have excellent customer service and communication skills with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
This is not your usual Payroll Officer processing role. This is an exciting opportunity to take sole responsibility for end to end payroll as well as stepping up to take on additional finance responsibilities.
If this sounds like an opportunity you'd be interested in, please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 03 9691 36 31.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
Reference No. 0124639LH
140 William Street