.Net Developer|up to $120+ Super| (Immediately available)
5 May 2019
IT and technology
- Web functionality management and liaison with internal stakeholders to ensure their requirements are met.
- Develop, deploy & maintain a range of complex interactive applications, sites and interfaces
- Manage the integration with internal and external systems.
- Provide technical advice and making recommendations on web related projects within the business by identifying optimal systems solutions.
- Draft initial functional specification documents and project documentation.
- Research & critically appraise new and emerging technologies & platforms.
- Strives to maintain a culturally competent and inclusive workplace and expected to undergo regular cultural competence training.
- Ensure the quality recording of all processes relevant to role and responsibilities in the Promapp system.
- Other responsibilities as delegated by Management within the scope of this position.
- Tertiary level IT programming qualification
- Minimum 4 years relevant work experience
- Demonstrated experience designing and developing reliable and extensible solutions
- Solid ability to write high-quality code and build test-driven solutions following service-oriented architecture.
- Strong C# ASP.NET and Web API
- Solid front-end application programming experience (HTML5, CSS3, AJAX and jQuery).
- Solid experience working with MS Entity framework data model in combination with MS SQL Server.
- Solid experience building and consuming web services.
- Knowledge and exposure to Source Control Systems (Git, Bitbucket)
- Previous CMS experience in Kentico, Sitecore or Umbraco is highly beneficial.
- Demonstrated ability to clearly communication and articulate, in written and verbal form IT concepts and ideas to a non IT audience
- Demonstrated sound interpersonal skills to work collaboratively and effectively with a variety of intimal and external stakeholders
- Self-motivated with the ability to work well independently and be a diligent contributing IT member.
- Commitment to the principles of equal opportunity, workplace diversity and industrial democracy.
Interviews are happening as we speak so if you are looking for a new opportunity please contact click the apply button now and reference 06810-0010739428
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631