$70,000.00 - $90,000.00 / annum
6 August 2019
IT and technology
Technology doesn't change the world - people do, and our client is looking for an outstanding developer to complete a team of talented professionals who make a real difference every day. If you actively look for creative solutions to a problem, and you're passionate about development, this could be the opportunity you've been looking for to grow your career.
In this highly varied role, you'll be developing a system for end users in the utilities sector. A complex and challenging project, you'll be working with a small team to deliver a unique product. Your role focuses mostly on the front end, but some backend work may be required. Responsibilities also include liaising with clients and gathering requirements to be translated into actionable items. Undertake code reviews as required and develop and deliver communications to key partners in a highly collaborative environment.
- Outstanding experience of at least 3 years as a software developer
- Proven experience with Web API integration
- Experience in SQL (Firebird preferred)
- Client-facing experience
- The ability to work in under pressure
- VB.Net experience (VB6 preferred)
- Commercial experience in NodeJS
- Understanding of UI/UX
- Testing experience
You are not the type of person to shy away from a challenge. If anything, you enjoy jumping into a task head-first without needing to ask questions. A self-starter, you are motivated to do your best work and enjoy fast-paced environments. Communication is also one of your strong suits, with the ability to talk to clients about technical things in a non-technical way.
What's on offer?
- A fast-paced work environment backed by a motivated, tight-knit and energised team of IT professionals.
- A company on a growth path offering extensive opportunities to grow your skill set and career potential.
- The rewards of a role where you will be challenged every single day
- A workplace where work-life balance is actively promoted.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631