Automation Tester (Immediately available)
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
14 February 2019
IT and technology
Robert Half is working with an exciting technology focused company. They are seeking your expertise as an automation tester to come into a fast-paced environment and hit the ground running as soon as possible.
The Test Analyst will be responsible for Functional testing for the End User Compute (EUC), test planning and test execution as well as assisting with test reporting and defect management for the duration of the project in line with project plans and based on a structured testing methodology. Automation experience using Protractor and Selenium (Java) is a must.
- Develop of test scenarios, test cases and test scripts for all phases of testing, including but not limited to system, System Integration, Data Migration, User Acceptance, and Production Verification testing.
- Carry out test planning and test execution as per the project schedule.
- Ensure test artefacts are correctly linked to Requirements to ensure traceability through the testing process, as well as for documentation of all test execution and supporting evidence.
- Liaise with professional and technical staff regarding setting up appropriate test conditions, test environments and problem resolution and ensuring that planned testing meets requirements.
- Analyse, record, re-test and manage defects to resolution.
- Be self-driven and demonstrate skills in identifying issues and independently manage all resources to achieve the required outcomes.
- Proven experience in quality assurance, testing and test processes - 5 years minimum
- Experience in using Protractor and Selenium (Java)
- Demonstrated experience in conducting a variety of tests across the SDLC, including comprehension of the significant role of testing in information systems development
- Demonstrated capacity to produce high quality documentation and reports, especially Test plans, Test Script, Defect Reports, Progress Reports and final Test reports
- Well developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Sound organisational and work management skills, in particular the ability to meet their objectives and produce deliverables within agreed timelines
- Sound analytical, conceptual and problem solving skills
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000 03 9691 3631