Lead Java developer | $130K + Super
23 March 2019
IT and technology
An innovative technology business are currently seeking a lead Java developer to join their highly talented technology team.
You will be joining an organisation that are based five minutes from the CBD with great transport links available and awesome local cafe's, and restaurants.
The organisation produce an innovative technology solution that covers Big Data and Data Analysis.
We are seeking technology enthusiasts who are most comfortable coding with Java technologies but also have an attitude and aptitude that means they can turn their minds to new technologies and lead others.
We are seeking smart and experienced Java engineers who want to work with likeminded people with a likeminded vision.
Technologies we like to see are: Java, Spring, Hibernate, React, Groovy, PostgresSQL databases (not all essential and similiar versions acceptable too)
Reporting to the CTO, you will be a lead Java developer with a great attitude and desire to impact the organisation positively.
You will be someone who wants to work in a culture of providing simple solutions with clean, scalable and testable code:
You will have:
- Experience across the SDLC, and a solid understanding of Java development (circa 7 years commercial minimum)
- Experience with Java, Spring, Hibernate
- Experience with FE frameworks like React preferbale but not essential
- Experience as a Senior Engineer or a lead
- Willingness to work in an agile development team
- A great attitude and willingness to wear 'different hats' within the organisation
- Valid Australian working rights - permanent residency minimum requirement
If you are interested in this opportunity or you know someone who might be, please do not hesitate to apply or get in contact ASAP.
For more information please apply today using the link provided or emailing [email protected] directly
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631