Helpdesk Support | $26ph + Super | Ongoing Contract
$25 - 30 / hour
IT & Technology
Robert Half are currently working alongside a public health provider to source an immediately available Helpdesk Support Officer.
Reporting to the Helpdesk Manager, the role of Helpdesk Support Officer will be the first point of contact for internal users experiencing issues with PC performance. It is essential that you have a passion for IT and a desire to further your knowledge of different technical systems.
Day to Day functions and accountabilities include:
- Acting as first contacton the service desk.
- Providing exceptional support via telephone and email.
- Maintain technical information aswell as recording new documentation.
- Maintain a high level of customer service throughout.
The successful candidate will ideally possess the following:
- Prior experience working with ticketing systems.
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills.
- Good knowledge of Windows 7 and 10 along with Office365.
- Experience providing phone based IT support.
- An understanding of Active Directory and Exchange.
How to Apply
Please submit your resume by clicking the Apply Now button. For a confidential chat, call Jack on 03 9691 3661.
Reference number: 25122016JR
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com