Help Desk Engineer
$32.00 - $35.00 / hour
6 August 2019
IT and technology
Our client is a growing company looking for your brilliance as a Help Desk Analyst, the role is to provide a wide range of IT support services to all internal stakeholders within the organisation. You must be able to work efficiently and effectively enough while undertaking minimal disruption to operations to ensure that all responsibilities are met.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Level 2 Support for IT help Desk requests.
- Monitor and maintain incoming IT Help Desk tickets.
- Providing support across WAN/LAN.
- Desktop and laptop hardware and software maintenance.
- Assist with Office 365 client and application administration.
- Maintaining Active Directory & Group policy and Domain management.
You have in-depth knowledge of computer systems, networks, and appropriate software applications. But your real flair lies in your ability to communicate with all levels of users both verbally and in writing.
In addition to this, you will ideally be able to demonstrate knowledge and expertise in areas of:
- Exceptional customer service orientation.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Proven experience in end user support utilising a Service Management Ticketing System
- Ability to provide technical advice to clients/customers.
- In dept understanding of Networking, DNS, Active Directory, Office 365.
- Outstanding analytical and troubleshooting abilities to diagnose software and hardware faults.
- 1+ years of experience in any Helpdesk/Service Desk role.
How to Apply
If you feel this would fit your profile, please send your resume by clicking on the apply button.
Job Reference Number
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631