Group Financial Controller (ANZ)
$180000 - 215000 / annum
July 27, 2018
Our client is a listed international market leader whose innovative products and patented technologies are relied upon by many industries spanning construction, FMCG and industrial businesses. Renowned for quality and design, our client's suite of trusted brands are leading the market for functionality and performance.
Due to substantial market expansion in Australia and internal promotion within the Executive leadership team, an opportunity exists for an ambitious Group Financial Controller- ANZ to join its Melbourne headquarters.
Reporting to the CFO (APAC), your broad role will involve leading the ANZ Finance team of 10 staff encompassing financial control, management reporting, planning, forecasting and analysis, cash flow management, tax, risk management and driving key business process improvement initiatives.
You will lead a number of key initiatives within your first 12 months including:
- Provide insightful management insights and variances for the monthly Management & Board reporting
- Manage the year-end processes including engagement with external auditors
- Own and lead the preparation of Balance Sheet reconciliations ensuring the integrity of Group and subsidiary Balance Sheet items.
- Support the integration of the newly acquired businesses
- Drive significant business process improvement across ERP systems, internal controls and policies across respective business units.
- Provide accurate and insightful reporting of business performance to management.
CA qualified, you will have built from an earlier career within Big 4 Audit and of more recent years, worked as a Finance leader within the subsidiary of an international business. A top talent first mover from Big 4 audit will be considered should you have strong experience either within or auditing multinational and/or multinational listed organisations.
You will be technically proficient with the application of Australian and international accounting standards, foreign currency, tax and be comfortable with broad ERP and consolidation systems. You will also have exceptional communication skills, with an ability to understand and deliver in line with multiple Executive stakeholder requirements.
You will be skilled at working cross functionally and delivering value to other key stakeholders within other functional areas including Operations, Sales, and General Managers across a number of its key brands.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Lindsay Steinour at our Melbourne office on 03 9691 3653
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne