$40 - 50 / hour
10 July 2019
This growing corporate body is expanding internationally with locations across the continents, averaging 20% growth per annum. They're well known for their great culture and work life balance. Core to the values of the company, they aim to create a safe and enjoyable space for staff. Recently the company has gone through domestic expansion and needs fresh talent to fill the plethora of roles available.
The corporation is looking for a financial accountant willing to engage in the company culture. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Financial analysis and reporting
- Quarterly and annual financial statement preparation and reporting
- Accruals and Salary journals
- Tax calculations and provisions
- Preparing the monthly profit and loss, and balance sheet reports
- Assisting with the preparation of year-end accounts and statutory accounts
This role is fantastic for a qualified accountant looking to gain experience in a household name brand company. Internal and external opportunities will be available to success applicants.
You will be a fully qualified financial accountant keen to gain new experiences in a reputable company. The right applicant could come from any background.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Allard Austin in our Melbourne office on 03 9691 3631.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/melbourne
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631