$45 - 55 / hour
24 May 2019
Our client is a rapidly expanding Financial Services company, currently looking to broaden their overseas activities. They are hiring a skilled and technical financial accountant to operate on a group level.
Reporting into the group financial controller, your main responsibilities will include:
- Monthly Management Reporting
- Financial Statement Preparation
- Statutory Reporting
- First contact for auditors, prepare detailed work papers and documentation per audit plan, respond to all audit queries
- Collaborating with the offshore team to oversee the timely preparation of accounts
- Assisting in group consolidations
- Overseeing AP and AR
- Assisting with tax compliance including Corporate Tax, FBT and GST Returns
This role will start on a contract temp basis, with a high likelihood to convert into a permanent position after 3 months.
You are a CA or CPA qualified accountant with an eagerness to learn and work closely together with the Group FC. You enjoy technical accounting duties and have outstanding excel skills. You are confident to communicate with senior stakeholders in the businesses and can multitask whilst working under strict deadlines.
The applicant must be available to start working within 2 weeks.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 9691 3666.
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631