EPM Implementation Consultant - 12 month Contract
$850 - 900 / day
5 December 2018
Our client is a long established, listed Australian business who have occupied a dominant market position for several decades. As part of an exciting and far-reaching Transition programme, they have an urgent need for a Consultant with extensive expertise within Enterprise Project Management for a medium-term, but business critical implementation and transition project.
Working closely with both the Finance and technical areas of the business, the Consultant will be responsible for helping the business transition to the best EPM system for their needs. Working with users across the business, they will be expected to rapidly identify and prioritise the steps to ensure a smooth transition for all areas.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Working with the Finance team, IT and the business to ascertain current processes on the existing systems and processes
* Analysis of the business's requirements to service the client's needs
* Working with several vendors and external consultants to identify the best system for the business
* Working with the business to define the scope, methodology and strategic direction the implementation should take
* Working with the business to define requirements of the new system
* Leading the development and completion of the project through each phase from inception to delivery
* Preparation of regular status reports for business
* Assessing needs and preparing the business for the post-implementation phase
Given the testing timelines of this project, you will be a highly experienced EPM Consultant with a high level of energy and a demonstrable track record of success working in highly pressurised environments
Your Experience will also include:
* Extensive experience transitioning a business to a new EPM
* Experience working with diverse product teams
* Experience working with vendors
* Working with and managing technical teams
* Strong knowledge of systems architecture and principles
* Functional and technical EPM systems knowledge
* Training and developing teams on the adoption of a new system
Experience in EPM and the ability to work with users at different levels of technical proficiency is absolutely essential for this role. You will also be a strong verbal communicator who is undaunted at presenting at every level within a business.
In addition to the above, You will be an accomplished and experienced Project Manager, with a background of delivery in both technical and business projects. You will be an individual with a proven track record of achieving success in highly complex and far reaching projects from inception to completion.
You will be comfortable taking a hands-on approach in a lean environment and someone who is adept at getting buy-in from all areas of the business.
You will also be available to start in a new position early next year.
This role has an urgent requirement and interviews will be taking place as early as this week. If you feel this would fit your profile, please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact us in our Melbourne office.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000 03 9691 3631