DevOps Engineer|$80 - $100k + Super|CBD
$80,000.00 - $100,000.00 / annum
26 July 2019
IT and technology
Our client is a specialist telecommunications software company based in Australia with offices in APAC and Europe. Our flagship product is an award-winning B2B platform for Telcos and cloud companies, built on best-in-class architectural principles with an intuitive user interface.
They are a rapidly growing company with big ambitions for the future. With staff who enjoy working in a fast-paced agile development environment where creativity, innovation and ownership are valued, and everyone has the opportunity to make an important contribution. Are you ready to take the next step in your DevOps career?
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join an engineering-lead team of developers working on our cutting-edge Service Delivery Platform for Telco and Cloud Providers.
If you are a DevOps specialist who understands what it takes to manage enterprise applications and are passionate about technology, we want to hear from you!
· Enhancing and maintaining the existing CI/CD pipelines
· Assisting in the designing and implementation of the monitoring and logging components of our core product
· Automating everything, from infrastructure delivery to product deployments
· Providing Product support and consultancy to new and existing Customers
· Working with developers, business analysts and product managers to drive product innovation.
· Working closely with the Developers to promote DevOps practices within the larger Engineering team.
· Developing a solid understanding of the entire architecture
· 2-3 years' experience working in an operations and/or development role
· Demonstrable experience of Amazon Web Services (AWS)
· Experience of Infrastructure build and configuration management tools (Ansible)
· Experience automating Infrastructure Delivery within AWS (Cloudformation)
· Experience Building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines (Jenkins, Bamboo, Bitbucket)
· Excellent understanding of Linux based operating systems and system administration
· Ability to understand and resolve complex problems under pressure
· Experience designing and configuring monitoring and logging infrastructure (ELK, Prometheus, Grafana, etc).
· Strong scripting ability in one or more languages
· Software Development Experience (Java)
· Working knowledge of the following database technologies: PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Elasticsearch
· Experience working with containers (Docker, Kubernetes, ECS)
· Knowledge of the Hashicorp products (Consul, Consul-template, Vault)
· AWS Certified (Associate Solutions Architect)
What we offer
· Flexible working hours & competitive salary
· Support and coaching from experienced developers
· Support in attaining AWS certification
· An agile development environment supported by the latest technology
· The opportunity to make an impact on a market-changing software platform
· A great team culture with an emphasis on autonomy, collaboration and getting the job done
· A friendly, casual office environment with a snack-filled kitchen!
Interviews are happening as we speak so if you are looking for a new opportunity please contact click the apply button now and reference 06810-0011022740 PW
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631