Business Services - Manager
$105000 - 120000 / annum
28 May 2019
Finance and accounting
With a diverse service offering across Business Services, Tax, Audit and Forensics, our client is growing their already prominent practice (currently 60+ staff) and need a Manager to lead a small, friendly and supportive team.
Suppporting a Director you will have responsibility for servicing a ~$1.5m fee base across hospitality, facility management, property development and HNW.
The right candidate will need to be:
- capable of providing commercial day to day advice
- passionate about their work and achieving positive outcomes for clients
- able to manage a team of three accountants (one senior and two intermediates)
The right candidate will need to have:
- experience with XERO and MYOB and the ability to provide advice to clients on the use of these
- excellent Excel skills
- competency across FBT, Div 7A, UPE's and Sub Trusts, Div 6 and Div 6A
Unlike many other Business Services roles, there is a ~50/50 split between compliance and consulting in this team, with a real focus on cash flow forecasting, financing reviews and remuneration strategies - you are a real partner to your clients.
The ideal candidate will be CA qualified and have at least seven years hands on business services and advisory experience. You will be a supportive manager with good technical skills and the ability to lead a team, but most of all you will be a natural relationship builder who clients will engage with again and again.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 03 9691 3631.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
Job Reference No: 06810-0011003012SB
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631