Business Analyst - Dynamics NAV
$500 - 650 / day
8 July 2019
Our client is a vibrant and fast-paced retail organisation who command a highly enviable place in the market. For decades, they have led a subset of the Australian retail market which is second to none. As part of their ongoing commitment to maintain their place as the premier operator in an increasingly competitive industry, they have an opportunity for a Business Analyst to join a vibrant and fast-paced IT Projects team during a period of heightened activity.
Reporting directly into the Project Head, the Business Analyst will carry several core responsibilities around augmenting and improving the organisation's interface with its Dynamics NAV ERP. They will work closely with both the IT and business teams and be expected to be comfortable working as a conduit between the technical and non-technical parts of the business.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Analysis of the 'as is' around current processes within Dynamics NAV
* Functional consulting to assist with developing business solutions around the ERP
* Assessing the current fit to purpose of the system and identifying areas for quick improvements to be made
* Working with the business and IT to define agreed outcomes for the system
* Preparing findings and presenting these along with recommendations
* Working closely with Marketing and the business to enhance customer experience
* Acting as a conduit between the business and technology teams
* Identifying areas to enact business improvements from a system perspective
* Reporting findings back to senior stakeholders within the organisation
* Regularly 'stepping up' into a project management capacity when required
You will be a highly competent, high-energy Business Analyst with a background in working in with Dynamics 365 Business Central (NAV). You will be an ambitious and hard-working individual with a desire to achieve tangible results in a stretching timeframe.
Your Experience will also include:
* Comprehensive experience of working in a D365 Consulting environment
* customer-centric Business Analysis work
* Working to stretching timelines in an often pressurised environment
* Working with development teams on system-based projects
* An ability to translate business needs into technical requirements
* A hands-on, can-do approach and the willingness to go above and beyond
* An end-to-end approach to your work
* Experience working within small project teams
* Experience with process design and mapping
* A strong understanding of established business analysis methodologies
* Significant exposure to Dynamics NAV over the course of your career
* Familiarity with preparing requirement analysis and documentation.
* Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills including a high level of emotional intelligence
* Confidence in running workshops as and when required.
This is a highly collaborative environment, where teamwork is espoused, and ideas shared - you will be someone who is unafraid of contributing ideas and happy to work as a team in order to achieve goals.
You will be someone with an end-goal focus to your work and a peerless attention to detail. You will be a highly engaging and driven project professional with a genuine desire to take true ownership of your work and to leave a lasting positive legacy.
This role has an urgent requirement and interviews will be taking place as early as this week. If you feel this would fit your profile, please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact us in our Melbourne office.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631