Business Analyst - Agile Environment
$600 - 650 / day
1 July 2019
Our client is a vibrant and fast-paced organisation who command a highly enviable place in the market. For decades, they have led a subset of their market which is second to none. As part of their ongoing commitment to maintain their place as the premier operator in an increasingly competitive industry, they have an opportunity for a Business Analyst to join a vibrant and fast-paced IT Projects team during a period of heightened activity.
Reporting directly into the Project Head, the Business Analyst will carry several core responsibilities around preparing the organisation for enhancements and campaigns. They will work closely with both the Marketing and IT teams and be expected to be comfortable in an agile environment.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Analysis of the 'as is' around current projects
* Documenting observations around the usage and effectiveness of several websites
* Comparing intra-departmental procedures and workflows around website
* Preparing findings and presenting these along with recommendations
* Working closely with Marketing and the business to enhance customer experience
* Acting as a conduit between the business, marketing and development teams
* Identifying areas to enact business improvements from a customer perspective
* Taking a key role in managing marketing and web-focused campaigns
* Reporting findings back to senior stakeholders within the organisation
* Regularly 'stepping up' into a project management capacity when required
You will be a highly competent, high-energy Business Analyst with a background in working in an Agile environment. You will be an ambitious and hard-working individual with a desire to achieve tangible results in a stretching timeframe.
Your Experience will also include:
* Comprehensive customer-centric Business Analysis work
* Working to stretching timelines in an often pressurised environment
* Working with development teams on web-based projects
* An ability to translate business needs into technical requirements
* A hands-on, can-do approach and the willingness to go above and beyond
* An end-to-end approach to your work
* Experience working within small project teams
* Experience with process design and mapping
* A strong understanding of established business analysis methodologies
* Some exposure to Marketing and campaign-based projects
* Familiarity with preparing requirement analysis and documentation.
* Excellent problem solving skills and attention to detail.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills including a high level of emotional intelligence
* Confidence in running workshops as and when required.
This is a highly collaborative environment, where teamwork is espoused and ideas shared - you will be someone who is unafraid of contributing ideas and happy to work as a team in order to achieve goals.
You will be someone with an end-goal focus to your work and a peerless attention to detail.
You will be a highly engaging and driven project professional with a genuine desire to take true ownership of your work and to leave a lasting positive legacy.
This role has an urgent requirement and interviews will be taking place as early as this week. If you feel this would fit your profile, please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact us in our Melbourne office.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631