Business Analyst - 12 Month Contract
$120000 - 125000 / annum
7 November 2018
Our client is a well established and highly respected business with operations across Australia and around the world. They are experiencing phenomenal growth and have several exciting projects centred around some recent mergers and acquisitions.
With a strong team culture and a collaborative environment, their workplace has consistently been ranked as one of Australia's best.
As a consequence of their growth as well as a recent acquisition, the company now has an urgent requirement for a talented business analyst to map out core business requirements and liaise with all key stakeholders within the organisation.
Reporting directly into the Senior Project Manager, the Business Analyst will carry several core responsibilities around planning, documentation and coordination of key deliverables. You will have exposure to all areas of the business and will be expected to become well versed in all areas of our service offering and provide a bridge between the IT team, suppliers, customers and business stakeholders.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Collecting and analysing business requirements
- Defining current and future processes, procedures and business rules
- Identifying areas for process and business improvement
- Preparing accurate and detailed requirement specifications
- Process mapping and preparation of 'as-is' and 'to-be' material
- Preparing company responses to external tender invitations.
You will be an Experienced Business Analyst with a high level of energy with a background in process improvement.
Your Experience will also include:
- Extensive documentation and process improvement experience
- Familiarity with preparing requirement analysis and documentation.
- Thorough knowledge of managing change in a diverse environment
- Managing workshops and engaging key stakeholders at every level within a business
- Excellent problem solving skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate complex information to all levels of the organisation.
This role has an urgent requirement and interviews will be taking place as early as this week. If you feel this would fit your profile, please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact us in our Melbourne office.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000 03 9691 3631